The world is calling for transformation; to fight for freedom, liberation, and justice. Here in Canada, we have our own history of colonialism and systemic racism. Below are resources to educate, enable, and inspire activism: What is Systemic Racism? There are two types to consider: Individual Racism refers to an individual’s racist assumptions, beliefs orContinue reading “Resources to Support and Understand Anti-Racism and #BlackLivesMatter”
With nearly two out of five Canadian households out of work, the impact of the pandemic has left many laid off and struggling to make ends meet. If you have lost income because of COVID-19, the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) will provide you with temporary income support. The benefit will provide you with $500Continue reading “COVID-19: What is the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)?”
- Resources to Support and Understand Anti-Racism and #BlackLivesMatter
- COVID-19: What is the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)?
- What to Know About the Pickering Nuclear Power Plant
- The Most Important Thing to Consider When Accepting an Offer
- How to Create an Application Tracker
Get The Latest Updates
You’ll get an email when we release new content monthly.